In view of the announcement of the Office of the President, placing the National Capital Region under modified enhanced community quarantine (MECQ) from 1 to 7 September, please be advised of the following:
Pursuant to Item V-A of Part 1, General Provisions of the AMLC Registration and Reporting Guidelines (ARRG), the period 4 to 5 September 2021 falls on a weekend, and, thus, these non-working days shall be excluded from the counting of the prescribed reporting period.
The period 1 to 7 September shall be considered workday suspensions in accordance with the MECQ.
The foregoing is without prejudice to the voluntary submissions by covered persons of covered (CTRs) and suspicious transaction reports (STRs) within the reglementary period through the AMLC portal.
Further, all specified deadlines relative to pending requests for submission of know-your-customer (KYC) documents as well as requests during the MECQ period (1 to 7 September) are hereby suspended.
For requests during the MECQ period, the same shall be sent through e-mail to the respective compliance officers or other authorized officers of covered persons registered as such with the AMLC. Please be reminded that compliance with said requests may be made during this MECQ period but shall be submitted through the AMLC portal instead of personal delivery.
Access details are as follows:
- Log-in the AMLC portal (Ver. 2.9.9).
- In the Electronic Documents Upload Facility, click the Electronic Return/KYC Documents Request Upload icon.
- Select KYC Documents Request in the Document Type dropdown and click Proceed.
- Enter the reference number as specified in the AMLC request.
- Click Browse, choose the filename of the document, and click Upload. The filename should contain the name of the account holder.
The ARRG hotlines will remain open for queries and concerns on registration and transaction reporting.
Posted 31 August 2021