Frequently Asked Questions:
Covered Persons Supervised or Regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP)
- Offshore banking units;
- Trust entities;
- Non-stock savings and loan associations;
- Foreign exchange dealers;
- Money changers;
- Money remittance or transfer companies;
- Electronic money issuers; and
- All other persons and their subsidiaries and affiliates supervised or regulated by the BSP.
a) A subsidiary means an entity more than 50% of the outstanding voting stock of which is owned by a bank, quasi-bank, trust entity or any other institution being supervised and regulated by the BSP.
b) An affiliate means an entity at least twenty percent (20%) but not exceeding fifty percent (50%) of the outstanding voting stock of which is owned by a bank, quasi-bank, trust entity or any other institution being supervised and regulated by BSP.
Covered Persons Supervised or Regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Securities dealers, brokers, salesmen, investment houses and other similar persons managing securities or rendering services as investment agent, advisor, or consultant;
- Mutual funds, close-end investment companies, common trust funds, and other similar persons; and
- Other entities administering or otherwise dealing in currency, commodities or financial derivatives based thereon, valuable objects, cash substitutes and other similar monetary instruments or property supervised or regulated by the SEC.
Covered Persons Supervised or Regulated by the Insurance Commission (IC)
- Insurance companies, pre-need companies and all other persons supervised or regulated by the IC.
Designated Non-Financial Businesses and Professions (DNFBPs)
Downloadable Executable File for Encrypting/Decrypting Keys(Kleopatra Encryption Software)
Downloadable Executable File for checking the integrity of Files transmitted to AMLC(Format 1 Report File Format Checker)
Downloadable Executable File for checking the integrity of Files transmitted to AMLC(Old File Format Checker)
AMLC Public Key
Step-by-Step Procedure on how to Register with AMLC
1. Registration with the AMLC is via the Online Registration System (ORS).
2. Before proceeding with the ORS, the Compliance Officers (COs)/ Associated Persons (APs)/ Primary Designated Officers (PDOs) should have document/s showing his/her designation. (See attached Online Registration Manual for the list of documents). Document/s will be attached in the ORS in PDF Format.
3. COs/APs/PDOs should download the attached Transaction Security Protocol Manual and perform the following:
A. Install the GPG software;
B. Generate Public key for CO/AP/PDO; alternate’s public key is optional
(Generated public key should be under the name of CO/AP/PDO and alternate if available);
C. Export public key (file extension is .asc)
(Exported .asc file will be needed in accomplishing the ORS);
D. Get and save the AMLC public key (amlc.asc) from amlc.gov.ph under the Reporting Tools tab;
E. Import the AMLC Public key (amlc.asc);
F. Certify and Sign the AMLC Public key;
G. Back-up CO/AP/PDO’s public key.
4. Once items 2 and 3 have been accomplished, COs/APs/PDOs can now log on to https://portal.amlc.gov.ph and proceed with the Online Registration.
5. Please make sure to regularly check the entered email address/es in the ORS, this will be validated by the system and this is where the approval of the Registration will be sent.
6. Registration will be processed daily; cut-off time is 1:00 PM, registration received after 1:00 PM will be processed the following day.
7. Online Registration and the Transaction Security Protocol Manual can be downloaded at www.amlc.gov.ph under the Services Menu – Registration Process.
|Click on this link to download AMLC Online Registration|
|Click on this link to download AMLC Transaction Security Protocol|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on the Guidelines on Digitization of Customer Records (DIGICUR) Guidelines
For the information and guidance of the public, please click link