HOW TO REGISTER WITH THE AMLC
- Register with the AMLC via the online registration system (ORS).
- Before proceeding with the registration, however, compliance officers (COs)/associated persons (APs)/primary designated officers (PDOs) must have document/s, showing their designation. For the list of documents, please refer to Part 2 of the Online Registration System of the AMLC Registration and Reporting Guidelines (ARRG). Document/s will be attached in the ORS, preferably in PDF file format.
For designated non-financial businesses and professions (DNFBPs), which includes jewelry dealers, persons dealing with precious metals and stones, company service providers, lawyers, and accountants, please refer to Section 48 of the AML/CFT Guidelines for DNFBPs (DNFBP Guidelines) for the additional list of documentary requirements. While said requirements are being completed, a Provisional Certificate of Registration (PCOR) may already be issued if the registering DNFBP provides, at least, the following:
a. Articles of Partnership/Incorporation/Department of Trade and Industry Certificate;
b. Appointment of Compliance Officer/Primary Designated Officer; and
c. Notarized Deeds of Undertaking (for the sample format, please refer to Annexes B and C of the DNFBP Guidelines).
- Covered persons’ CO/AP/PDO must create a key ID under their name in the GPG (Kleopatra) Software (optional for alternate officers) to be exported and attached in the online registration. Please refer to Part 3 of the Transaction Security Protocol of the ARRG for the procedure.
- Once items 2 and 3 have been accomplished, COs/APs/PDOs may now enter the AMLC Portal (https://portal.amlc.gov.ph) and proceed with the online registration.
- Please ensure the correct input of e-mail address/es in the ORS, which the system will verify, as registration approvals will be sent to said e-mail address/es. It must be noted that e-mail addresses of registered personnel must be distinct from each other.
- Registration applications are processed daily with a cut-off time of 1 p.m. Those received after 1 p.m. will be processed the following day.
- For inquiries or assistance, please contact the following Registration Staff personnel.
- Mr. Conrad Bulanadi
+632 5 302 3848
- Ms. Catherine Masaoay
+632 8 708 7067
- Mr. Conrad Bulanadi
To download, please click the following links:
2021 AMLC Registration and Reporting Guidelines (ARRG)
GPG (Kleopatra) Software
AML/CFT Guidelines for Designated Non-Financial Businesses and Professions (DNFBPs)
AMLC Registration for MAC users