Step-by-Step Procedure on how to Register with AMLC
1. Registration with the AMLC is via the Online Registration System (ORS).
2. Before proceeding with the ORS, the Compliance Officers (COs)/ Associated Persons (APs)/ Primary Designated Officers (PDOs) should have document/s showing his/her designation. (See attached Online Registration Manual for the list of documents). Document/s will be attached in the ORS in PDF Format.
3. COs/APs/PDOs should download the attached Transaction Security Protocol Manual and perform the following:
A. Install the GPG software;
B. Generate Public key for CO/AP/PDO; alternate’s public key is optional
(Generated public key should be under the name of CO/AP/PDO and alternate if available);
C. Export public key (file extension is .asc)
(Exported .asc file will be needed in accomplishing the ORS);
D. Get and save the AMLC public key (amlc.asc) from amlc.gov.ph under the Reporting Tools tab;
E. Import the AMLC Public key (amlc.asc);
F. Certify and Sign the AMLC Public key;
G. Back-up CO/AP/PDO’s public key.
4. Once items 2 and 3 have been accomplished, COs/APs/PDOs can now log on to https://portal.amlc.gov.ph and proceed with the Online Registration.
5. Please make sure to regularly check the entered email address/es in the ORS, this will be validated by the system and this is where the approval of the Registration will be sent.
6. Registration will be processed daily; cut-off time is 1:00 PM, registration received after 1:00 PM will be processed the following day.
7. Online Registration and the Transaction Security Protocol Manual can be downloaded at www.amlc.gov.ph under the Services Menu – Registration Process.
|Click on this link to download AMLC Online Registration|
|Click on this link to download AMLC Transaction Security Protocol|