AMLC ARRG BRIEFINGS
The AMLC Secretariat conducts regular briefings on the AMLC Registration and Reporting Guidelines (ARRG). Topics include:
- Using the online registration system;
- Creating covered and suspicious transaction reports (CTRs/STRs) and using the prescribed reporting format;
- Using the GPG (Kleopatra) Software; and
- Submitting CTRs and STRs electronically via the AMLC Portal.
- Preferred date of briefing;
- Name of company; and
- Names of participants.
Due to the pandemic, however, the AMLC’s monthly briefing on the ARRG is cancelled until further notice.
Should you have further inquiries, please call the Registration Staff at +632 5 302 3848 or +632 8 708 7067.