A. Banks, offshore banking units, quasi-banks, trust entities, non-stock savings and loan associations, pawnshops, foreign exchange dealers, money changers, money remittance or transfer companies, electronic money issuers and all other persons and entities supervised or regulated by the BSP, including their subsidiaries and affiliates
B. Insurance companies, insurance agents, insurance brokers, professional reinsurers, reinsurance brokers, holding companies Insurers, holding company systems, pre-need companies, mutual benefit associations and all other persons and entities supervised and regulated by the Insurance Commission (IC).
C. Covered Persons Supervised or Regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Securities dealers, brokers, salesmen, investment houses and other similar persons managing securities or rendering services as investment agent, advisor, or consultant;
- Mutual funds, close-end investment companies, common trust funds, and other similar persons; and
- Other entities administering or otherwise dealing in currency, commodities or financial derivatives based thereon, valuable objects, cash substitutes and other similar monetary instruments or property supervised or regulated by the SEC.
D. The following Covered Persons under Designated Non-Financial Businesses and Professions (DNFBPs)
- Jewelry dealers in precious metals, who, as a business, trade in precious metals;
- Jewelry dealers in precious stones, who, as a business, trade in precious stones;
- Company service providers which, as a business, provide any of the following services to third parties:
a) acting as a formation agent of juridical persons;
b) acting as (or arranging for another person to act as) a director or corporate secretary of a company, a partner of a partnership, or a similar position in relation to other juridical persons;
c) providing a registered office; business address or accommodation, correspondence or administrative address for a company, a partnership or any other legal person or arrangement; and
d) acting as (or arranging for another person to act as) a nominee shareholder for another person.
E. Persons who provide any of the following services other than those supervised and regulated by the BSP, SEC and IC:
a) Managing of client money, securities or other assets;
b) Management of bank, savings or securities accounts;
c) Organization of contributions for the creation, operation or management of companies; and
d) Creation, operation or management of juridical persons or arrangements, and buying and selling business entities.