Anti-Money Laundering/Countering the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) training workshop
- Anti-Money Laundering/Countering the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) training workshop
- Thu, 14. December 2017 - Fri, 15. December 2017
- reporting procedure
We are pleased to announce that the Anti-Money Laundering Council Secretariat (AMLCS) will hold an Anti-Money Laundering/Countering the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) training workshop for banks and money service businesses (MSBs) on 14 and 15 December 2017 from 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. at the Bulwagang Bangko Sentral, 19th Floor, Multi-Storey Building, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas Complex, Malate, Manila.
The training will cover the following topics:
- Anti-Money Laundering Act (AMLA), as amended;
- The Terrorism Suppression Act;
- Obligations of covered persons;
- Reporting procedures;
- The Anti-Money Laundering Council;
- Legal tools under the AMLA;
- The National Risk Assessment; and
- The 2018 Mutual Evaluation.
We would like to invite representatives from banks and MSBs to participate in the said workshop. Participants per day shall be limited to only two hundred (200) registrants on a “first come, first served” basis. The workshop is free of charge. Lunch and snacks will be served during the activity.
For inquiries, please contact Ms. Rizza A. Flordeliza or Mr. Napoleon L. Tolentino at telephone numbers 306-2833 and 306-2745, respectively.
- 18th floor Multi-Storey BSP Manila