In view of the announcement of the Office of the President, placing the National Capital Region under enhanced community quarantine (ECQ) from 06 to 20 August 2021, please be advised of the following:
Pursuant to Item V-A of Part 1, General Provisions of the AMLC Registration and Reporting Guidelines (ARRG), the periods 07 to 08 and 14 to 15 August 2021 fall on weekends, thus these non-working days shall be excluded from the counting of the prescribed reporting period.
The period 06 to 20 August 2021 shall be considered workday suspensions in accordance with the ECQ.
The foregoing is without prejudice to the voluntary submissions by covered persons of covered (CTRs) and suspicious transaction reports (STRs) within the reglementary period through the AMLC portal.
Further, all specified deadlines relative to pending requests for submission of know-your-customer (KYC) documents as well as requests during the ECQ period (06 to 20 August 2021) are hereby suspended.
For requests during the ECQ period, the same shall be sent through e-mail to the respective compliance officers or other authorized officers of covered persons registered as such with the AMLC. Please be reminded that compliance with said requests may be made during this ECQ period but shall be submitted through the AMLC portal instead of personal delivery.
Access details are as follows:
- Log-in the AMLC portal (Ver. 2.9.9).
- In the Electronic Documents Upload Facility, click the Electronic Return/KYC Documents Request Upload
- Select KYC Documents Request in the Document Type dropdown and click Proceed.
- Enter the reference number as specified in the AMLC request.
- Click Browse, choose the filename of the document, and click Upload. The filename should contain the name of the account holder.
The ARRG hotlines will remain open for queries and concerns on registration and transaction reporting.
Posted 5 August 2021